25% Off Hikvision PIR Motion Strob Light 5MP 4 CCTV Camera’s Sale with 4K Lite Turbo HD DVR Sale Sri Lanka
Today’s technology brings us various types of electronic perimeter. Hikvision’s video surveillance system used to latest upgrade security technology. Hikvision provides a wide range of Strobe light alarm products for both home security and business security – The camera has a built-in PIR detector that captures infrared light given off by human bodies and distinguishes. this package comes with a 4K lite professional Hikvision DVR that supports TVI, AHD, IP or Analogue Cameras for high versatility. by virtue of the built-in PIR sensor, detects passive infrared radiation emitted from heat sources. This function then further supports deterrence measures enabled by whether connecting to external alarm devices or built-in components, for example a siren or light.
What’s Package Includes?
- Hikvision 5 MP Outdoor PIR Bullet Camera Model – DS-2CE12H0T-PIRL – 4 Nos
- Hikvision 4 Channel Turbo HD “Acusense” DVR Model – iDS-7204HUHI-M1/S – 1 Nos
- 500GB Seagate / WD Hard Disk Drive – 1 Nos
- 12V 4Amp Power Supply- 1 Nos
- 40 meters 3C2V Video Cable, Power Cables and hardware Items (Trunking/Conduit/Flex/Screws,etc) with Installation
Installation and Commissioning :
Our highly trained staff know how important it is to install that meet your specific requirements and make sure to methodically place cameras for maximum coverage as well as program them for optimal usage.
This package included Video & Power cable with hardware installation, if exceed cable length specifed on the package, additional pay for Rs. 580.00 (per meter) Cabling will be calculated per meter basis – Include with 3C2V 100% copper 75 Ω coaxial jelly field video cable, Kelani / ACL / sierra twisted twin 0.5mm power cable, pvc casing, upvc conduits, screw and nails, wall plug, blank plate, wire tie, wiring tape, flexible conduit, labour charge.
- Internet connection to be provided by customer at installation site
- Existing TV or Monitor can be used as display unit
- For further information and clarifications on CCTV Package Components please call us on 0773387697
Warranty & After sale service :
- Two (02) years warranty for DVR and Camera’s against manufacturing defects.
- One (02) years One to one replacement warranty for Hard Disk Drive against manufacturing defects.
- Lifetime Free Help desk support – Our operatives will be on hand to provide telephone support.
ENERGY CCTV SECURITY CAMERA SOLUTION – Office hours:
Monday – Friday: 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM | Saturday: 9.00 AM – 2.00 PM | Sunday / Poya Day: Closed
DVR Key features:
• H.265 Pro+/H.265 Pro/H.265 video compression
• HDTVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS/IP video input
• Audio via coaxial cable
• Up to 8/16-ch IP camera inputs (up to 8 MP)
• Max. 800 m for 1080p and 1200 m for 720p HDTVI signal
• Up to 10 TB capacity per HDD
Compression and Recording
• H.265 Pro+ can be enabled to improve encoding efficiency and reduce data storage costs
• Recording at up to 8 MP resolution
Storage and Playback
• Smart search for efficient playback
• Support the third party cloud storage
• Support multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analog and smart IP cameras
• Support line crossing detection and intrusion detection of all channels, and 2-ch sudden scene change detection
Network & Ethernet Access
• Hik-Connect & DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) for easy network management
• Max. 32/64 Mbps incoming bandwidth and output bandwidth limit configurable
How does AcuSense work?
AcuSense technology uses advanced machine vision AI algorithms built into Hikvision security cameras and video recorders to boost home and business security. Check the diagram below for details.
Where to use AcuSense
Our customers use AcuSense-enabled products for a wide range of residential and business applications. Hikvision customers are currently using AcuSense technology to protect indoor and outdoor areas at:
- Parking areas
- And more
Hikvision AcuSense——Powerful False Alarm Reduction
PIR CAMERA Key features:
The Hikvision DS-2CE12H0T-PIRL 5 MP Outdoor PIR Bullet Camera provides high definition analog output. Turbo HD means that the analog signal can be sent over existing coaxial cable, eliminating the need to run new cables for high definition video.
5 MP @ 20 fps, 4 MP @ 30 fps, 1080p @ 30 fps
Minimum Illumination: Color: 0.01 lux @ (f/1.2, AGC on), 0 lux with IR
Up to 2560 x 1944 Resolution
2.8 mm and 3.6 mm Fixed Lens Options
Smart EXIR 2.0 up to 65 ft (20 m) IR Range
12 VDC ± 25%
PIR detection, strobe light alarm